Antonia Laura Thomas is a British actress and singer who was born on November 3, 1986 ([calculate_years datestring=”11/03/1986″] Years old as of 2023) . Antonia Thomas began her career as a model before moving into the entertainment world. She’s best recognized for her roles as Alisha Daniels in the E4 comedy-drama Misfits and Evie in the Channel 4/Netflix comedy Lovesick.
She is also well known for her appearance on the television show The Good Doctor as Claire Browne. She is a talented mezzo-soprano who inherited her musical abilities from her father. For a long time, she believed she would follow in her father’s footsteps, but as time went on, she realized that her true desire was acting. She’s also a talented painter.
Antonia Thomas Biography, TV Shows, Early Life, Boyfriends, Images, Career And Facts
Antonia Thomas Individual Life
Antonia Thomas liked painting and had even begun to obtain the required schooling to become a painter before deciding to give up, not because she had lost interest in the arts, but because she realized she would never be able to cope with the solitary lifestyle that being an artist frequently entails. She also enjoys the theatre; therefore, she chose to pursue a career as an actress. Thanks to her parts in the shows Misfits, The Good Doctor, and Lovesick, the English actress began her professional acting career in 2009 and by 2019, she had already established herself as a major one in the showbiz industry.
|Real Name||Antonia Laura Thomas|
|Profession||Actress and Singer|
|Famous as||Alisha Daniels|
|Birth Place||London, England, UK|
|Hometown||London, England, UK|
|Current City||London, England, UK|
|Residence||London, England, UK|
|Date of Birth||03 November 1986|
|Age||[calculate_years datestring=”11/03/1986″] Years old (As of 2023)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Debut||Movie – My World (2010)|
TV – Misfits
Antonia Thomas Education Qualification
Antonia Laura Thomas, also known as Antonia, joined the National Youth Music Theatre when she was 14 years old. She then went on to the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, where she received a Bachelor of Arts in acting in 2009 and went on to join the National Youth Theatre. She also studied professional painting at Central Saint Martin’s College of Art & Design.
|School||Bristol Old Vic Theater School|
|College/ University||National Youth Theatre|
Antonia Thomas Physical Appearance
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 154 cm|
in meters- 1.54 m
in Feet Inches- 5 Feet 1 Inch
|Weight in Kilograms (approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 kg|
in Pounds- 116 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||34-28-35|
|Hair Color||Brown (Curly)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Antonia Thomas Family
Antonio was born and raised in London; her father is an Englishman, and her mother is Jamaican. Her father was a classical bass vocalist who performed frequently. David Thomas, Antonia’s father, is a piece of well-known early music and baroque music vocalist who began singing in the choir of St. Paul’s Cathedral in London when he was a little lad. He went to King’s School in Canterbury and then obtained a choral scholarship to King’s College in Cambridge, where he studied.
He rose to prominence as a solo vocalist with early music ensembles in England, such as Consort of Musicke and Christopher Hogwood’s Academy of Ancient Music, and has since received widespread recognition for his outstanding renditions of pieces by popular composers. David Thomas is now a Professor of Singing at Trinity College of Music in London.
Jay Thomas, an actress, and Chloe Lucy Thomas, a journalist, are her two elder sisters. While the majority of English people are Anglican, the Thomas family is Catholic.
|Sister||Emma Jay Thomas, Chloe Lucy Thomas|
Antonia Thomas Boyfriend, Affairs, Spouse and Much More
Antonia Thomas’s personal love life is still unknown, though she is thought to be unmarried. There is no record of her dating history since her ascent to stardom. It’s thought she had a boyfriend in the past, but no one knows for sure. She wasn’t married and didn’t have any children. She appears to be busy and focused on her profession right now, based on her social media and profile.
A rumor was reported that Antonia dated her ‘Misfits’ co-star Iwan Rheon. She notoriously guards her personal life. So, her boyfriend’s identity is unclear.
Antonia Thomas Career/Journey
Antonia Thomas got the lead part in the cult superhero comedic television program Misfits, portraying Alesha Daniel, a wayward girl with the capacity to stir up an unappealing yearning in anybody she meets, shortly after graduating from acting school in 2009.
She had reservations about taking the job at first, but the brilliance of the writing made it hard for her to say no. The program eventually became a smash sensation, propelling its youthful ensemble to stardom. Antonia starred in the television movie Stanley Park and three episodes of The Deep, both in 2010, while working on the Misfits for three seasons until leaving in 2011. She starred in six episodes of the TV show Homefront in 2012, as Tasha Raveley. In the same year, she appeared in three films, like Adrienne, Lisa, and Nicky, respectively, in Eight Minutes Idle, Spike Island, and Rearview.
Antonia Thomas has also made appearances in music videos. She made an appearance in the song “Charlie Brown” by Coldplay, a well-known British rock band, in 2012. She made an appearance in the song “C’est La Vie” by the Welsh rock band Stereophonics in 2015.
She appeared in the movie Sunshine on Leith, Hello Carter, and Air the next year, in 2013. (short film). In 2014, she played Angela in the British historical drama Northern Soul, Steinmann in The Hybrid, a Jazz Singer in the miniseries Fleming Jazz, and Ferrara in the Transporter: The Series episode “The Diva.”
Antonia Thomas landed a second dream role in 2014, following Misfits, in Lovesick, a British comedy series. She plays Evie, Dylan’s close friend, and on and off love interest, in the program, which was produced by the same company as Misfit.
Her next big thing was The Good Doctor, though she had previously been in films and television series including Survivor (2015), FirstBorn (2016), The Musketeers, and Teletubbies.
In 2017, Antonia Thomas was cast as one of the main characters in ABC’s medical drama The Good Doctor. Dr. Shaun Murphy (Freddie Highmore), a young surgeon with autism and savant syndrome, and his colleagues at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital, including Dr. Clare Browne (Antonia Thomas), are the focus of the episode.
|2011||Misfits: Erazer||Alisha Daniels|
|2012||Eight Minutes Idle||Adrienne|
|2013||Sunshine on Leith||Yvonne|
|2020||Freedoms Name Is Mighty Sweet||Lucille Hunter|
|Transporter: The Series||Ferrara|
|2014–2018||Lovesick||Evelyn “Evie” Douglas|
|2015||The Musketeers||Samara Alaman|
|2015–present||Teletubbies||Narrator/Voice Trumpet (Voice)|
|2016||The Nightmare Worlds of H. G. Wells||Isabel Harringay|
|2017–2021||The Good Doctor||Dr. Claire Browne|
|2018||Snatches: Moments from Women’s Lives||Leonie|
|2020||Small Axe||Gretl Logan|
|2012||“Charlie Brown”||Coldplay||Mat Whitecross and Mark Rowbotham|
|2015||“C’est La Vie”||Stereophonics||Kelly Jones|
Things Antonia Thomas likes
|Favorite Actor||Freddie Highmore|
|Favorite Actress||Paige Spara|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Food|
|Favorite Movie||Sunshine on Leith|
Facts About Antonia Thomas
- Thomas is active on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. On Twitter, she is known as @AntoniaLThomas and has over 79.1 thousand followers. She also has over 382 thousand Instagram followers, and we may follow her at @althomas1. Her Instagram profiles are brimming with her photography and artwork.
- Antonia Thomas stands 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 52 kg. Her bra size is 32E, and her measurements are 32-22-35 inches.
- Her hair is brown, and her eyes are hazel in hue. Her dress size is ten (US) and her shoe size is eight (US)he
- If she hadn’t discovered that she wasn’t made out for acting early, the 5-foot-1-inch actress would have been an artist. She took a Fine Art course at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design before enrolling at Chelsea College of Art to pursue Fine Art Painting. However, she claims to have learned that while the painting was enjoyable, the secluded life that most artists lead was not for her.
- Antony Thomas has disclosed that she is a vintage clothes buyer. She also revealed that she likes to acquire 1950s cocktail gowns since they flatter her curvaceous figure. Blackout II in Covent Garden, London, Silverlake Flea in Los Angeles, California, Mintage, and Hey Jude, all in Vancouver, are among her favorite suppliers.
- The stunning actress has revealed her ambition to adopt her mother’s narrative, Veronica, into a feature film about a superwoman. Her mother moved from Jamaica to Yorkshire, England, when she was 11 years old and had many challenges because the country was not yet open to embracing individuals of various cultures at the time (the 1960s).
- On the other hand, Antonia’s mother was able to make a nice life for herself by becoming an NHS nurse and working her way through the system. She finally left her position as head of psychology at St Thomas’ Hospital in 2018.
- In an interview, Antonia Thomas revealed that she had a boyfriend, but she kept his identity hidden. However, based on her social media activities, it’s thought that the lucky gentleman is London-based photographer Michael Shelford.
Antonia Thomas Net worth
Antonia Thomas’s net worth is unknown.
Antonia Thomas’s net worth is expected to reach over 8 million dollars by 2020, with an annual salary of around 100 thousand dollars. She makes the majority of her money from each episode of the television show in which she appears. She is highly successful in the film sector, which contributes to her overall earnings. She’s only getting started, and we expect her net worth to rise much more in the future years.
|Net Worth||$10.3 million|