Nikhil Sharma Popularly Known as Mumbiker Nikhil is a famous YouTuber and Lifestyle Vlogger from India. He shoots and uploads videos of vlogging regarding traveling and lifestyles. He is also an Actor, Model, and social media influencer.
Mumbiker Nikhil Biography, Lifestyle, Family, Favorites & Hobbies.
He belongs to a Hindu Family from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His father Anil Kumar Sharma was a manager and owner of a movie theater, and his mother is a homemaker. Nikhil has a younger sister.
Nikhil completed his graduation in Hotel Management from Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, India. He started his YouTube channel “Mumbiker Nikhil” on July 2013 as a moto vlogger. But he got popularity after his Ladhak Journey video. After this video, his channel started growing, and he gained a lot of fan following around the world. Initially, he used to upload only videos of his bike rides to multiple destinations and later from 2017 he started uploading of his lifestyle vlog.
Before came in fame Nikhil has worked as a flight attendant in Qatar Airways in Doha, Qatar for six years from 2007.
|Full Name||Nikhil Sharma|
|Occupation/Profession||YouTuber, Vlogger, Model, Actor|
|Famous For/As||as Mumbiker Nikhil (YouTuber)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Famous As||Biker Nikhil Sharma or Mumbiker Nikhil|
Mumbiker Nikhil’s height is 183 cm. And if you will convert it into feet then Mumbiker Nikhil’s height is 6 feet. Mumbiker Nikhil’s weight is 90 Kg. His hair color is black and his eye color also black. Mumbiker Nikhil is a fitness lover. He loves the gym. And he goes to the gym for a workout. Sometimes he cannot go to a gym but he always takes food for a healthy diet.
|Height (approx.)||in Feet-Inches – 5’11”|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 90 Kg|
|Body Measurements||42 – 30 – 16 Inches|
Education Qualification and First Job
Nikhil Sharma completed his graduation in Hotel Management from Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, India. In 5th may 2007, Nikhil Sharma was selected for Qatar Airways as a flight attendant. He lived in Doha, Qatar for 6 years. After that he came back to Mumbai. He wants to become an actor. But as everybody knows that this is not very easy task for Nikhil.
|College||Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, India|
|First Debut||Emotional Atyachar (2014)|
|Youtube||From July, 2013|
|First Job||5th May 2018 in Qatar Airways|
|Youtube Fanfest||2017 As a lifestyle vlogger|
Nikhil Sharma’s Father name was Anil Kumar Sharma. He was a manger in Movie Theatre. He was also owner of Movie Theatre. Nikhil Sharma’s Mother is a Home Naker. His sister works on Red Chillies Entertainment as a Graphic Designer.
|Father’s Name||Anil Kumar Sharma|
|Mother’s Name||Not Known|
|Sister’s Name||Not Known|
In July 2013, Mumbiker Nikhil began sharing videos in the form of vlogs and, as he was passionate about motorcycles rides bikes since the age of 15, he combined them both and began to publish the motovlog on YouTube. First of all, he didn’t get the fame right away as he continued to publish quality content and amazing videos of his bike rides to multiple destinations. His hard work and dedication pay off and today he is one of the famous YouTuber from India.
His vlog about Leh Ladakh trip was the turning point of his YouTubing career. Because of this trip, he has not only become famous, he gained a huge number of subscribers and also during this trip, he also met Debashish Ghosh who is currently on a world ride in his BMW bike.
On August 26, 2016, he surpassed 100,000 subscribers on YouTube and things began to change. He gained a lot of followers and fans around the world. His videos got appreciated and got renowned for his YouTube channels name “Mumbiker Nikhil”. In 2017, he went for K2K (Kanyakumari to Kashmir) ride on his KTM Duke 390 to meet his fans all over the country. Nikhil has collabed with many famous Indian YouTubers which includes Bhuvan Bam, Ashish Chanchlani, Be Younick, Technical Guruji & Prajakta Koli.
In 2017, Nikhil was invited to the YouTube Fanfest in Mumbai. He performed an act on the stage with a Harley Davidson which he borrowed it from his friend Debashish Ghosh. It helped Nikhil to gain more subscribers and on March 16, 2018, he achieved 1 Million subscribers on his YouTube Channel. Till date Nikhil as posted 616 videos in his channel and has over 18 Million Views.
Mumbai to Ladakh | Delhi Vlog
Youtube Fanfest Party 2019
Lifestyle, Bikes & Car
Mumbiker Nikhil loves bike riding. And he has many beautiful bikes like KTM DUKE, Bajaj Eliminator, Triumph Tiger, BMW-GS15. He has also a scooty Suzuki Access 125.
Mumbiker Nikhil has a car which is “Audi A4”. He bought this car on his 27th birthday.
Many people want to know about the hobbies of Mumbiker Nikhil. So Mumbiker Nikhil loves bike riding, travelling and vlogging. He travels at many places. He doesn’t travel at only India. He also travels out of the world.
Mumbiker Nikhil also a social Media Influencer. So he has a great audience on Instagram. And if you want to connect with him then you should follow him on Instagram and Twitter. You should watch the stories of Instagram which are very interesting.
|Favorite Actors||Akshay Kumar (his signature Kick Step is inspired by Akshay Kumar)|
|Favorite Actresses||Sara Ali Khan|
|Favorite Food||Intercontinental Food|
|Favorite Colors||Blue, Grey|
|Favourite Bike||Ducati Hyperstrada, Harley Davidson, Triumph Daytona, KTM Dukes & BMW bikes|
|Hobby||Bike riding, Traveling, Vlogging|
|Favorite Destination||Ladakh, New York Times Square|
- Nikhil started his YouTube channel “Mumbiker Nikhil” on July 2013 as a moto vlogger. But he got popularity after his Ladhak Journey video. After this video, his channel started growing, and he gained a lot of fan following around the world.
- Initially, he used to upload only videos of his bike rides to multiple destinations and later from 2017 he started uploading of his lifestyle vlog.
- Before came in fame Nikhil has worked as a flight attendant in Qatar Airways in Doha, Qatar for six years from 2007.
- But he wanted to become an actor, so he came back to Mumbai and tried his luck in acting. He did his first debut from the TV Show Emotional Atyachar (2014) on Bindass TV. But he did not get any success in acting.
- Nikhil loves bike riding, and he has his own collection of bikes like Triumph Tiger, Bajaj Eliminator, KTM DUKE, BMW-GS15.
- Nikhil loves traveling, and He visited numerous places and countries in the world. His favorites destinations are Ladakh and New York Time Square.
- He has a huge fan base around the world. In 2017 Nikhil went to a bike ride From Kanyakumari to Kashmir to meet his fans.
- Nikhil loves photography and videography. He started vlogging because of these hobbies.
- He is a big fan of Bollywood Actor Akshay Kumar, and even his favorite flying kick is inspired by Akshay Kumar.
- He uses camera Sony a7Riii for shooting his vlog.
- He has his own Audi A4 car which he bought on his 27th birthday in 2018.
- Nikhil had made videos with many famous YouTubers like Technical Guruji, Bhuvan Bam, Ashish Chancalani, etc.
- He also does brand endorsed for various brands on his channel and other social media platforms. He also owns a label “Mumbiker Nikhil” which offers a range of keychain, men’s belt, etc. available on Amazon online shopping app.
- He performed many times in YouTube fan fest.