Sudhir Chaudhary is an active Indian Journalist, news anchor, and editor. He serves as editor-in-chief for an Indian news channel titled Zee News. In the year 2017, he was elected as the chief editor of a business channel Zee Business by Zee Corporation Limited and an English news channel titled World is One News. Over a period of two decades, he has worked at several Hindi and Marathi news channels.
Sudhir Chaudhary Biography, Wiki, Television, Career, Awards, Wife and Much More
Sudhir Chaudhary Belongs to Hindu Jat Family from Hodal town in Palwal District, Haryana. He went to Delhi University to Pursue his graduation in Bachelor of Arts. Subsequent to finishing his graduation, he enrolled himself in the Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi to do a Diploma in Journalism. Chaudhary was good at studies right from his childhood. He frequently used to participate in debate competitions during his school and school days.
Talking about his personal life, it is known that he is married to Niti Chaudhary and the couple has a son who lives with them. The couple also has a beautiful together. Sudhir Chaudhary is a professional journalist.
|Full Name||Sudhir Chaudhary|
|Occupation/Profession||Journalist, News Anchor, Editor|
|Famous as||New Anchor|
|Birthplace||Hodal town in Palwal District, Haryana|
He is 5 Feet and 8 Inch tall and weight around 74kgs. He has Black eyes and Black Hair.
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm|
in meters- 1.72 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 74 kg|
in Pounds- 1636 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Journalism, Bachelor of Arts|
|College||Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi, Delhi University|
Sudhir Chaudhary is married to Nati Chaudary who is an appraised expert of Content Development and Human Resource.
|Father||Name Not Known|
Sudhir began his Journey as a journalist in 1993 with Zee News. It was when Zee News just started its activities. Chaudhary joined the channel as a reporter and covered numerous conspicuous stories including the 2001 Indian Parliament assault and the Kargil War. He was likewise the aspect of the group that secured the Islamabad meeting between Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Pervez Musharraf post the psychological militant assaults.
In 2003, he left his post from the Zee News and proceeded to join the Hindi news channel, Sahara Samay. Sudhir assumed a significant function in the dispatch of Sahara Samay by the Sahara gathering. He worked there for a brief period and afterward proceeded to join India TV. He again worked there quickly and joined Live India as the Editor-in-head of the channel.
In the year 2007, Sudhir also emerged as the editor-in-chief and CEO of Mi Marathi. In 2012, Sudhir got back to Zee News and involved the workplace as the Editor-in-Chief. From that point forward, he has the mainstream early evening news show, Daily News and Analysis (DNA).
In 2015, Sudhir got Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism in the “Hindi Broadcast” classification. Currently, he is hosting the popular prime time show DNA on Zee News. Sudhir Chaudhary is an estimated expert on Human Resource and Content Development. He was in the top 5 highest paid Indian TV journalists of 2018.
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Favorite Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
- In 2013 he received the prestigious ‘Ramnath Goenka Award’ for Excellence in Journalism in the Hindi broadcast.
- Sudhir Chaudhary is the senior editor and business head of Zee News where he hosts Daily News & Analysis (DNA). Over a period of two decades, he has worked at several Hindi and Marathi news channels.
- Since his childhood, he was interested in current affairs and often used to take part in debate competitions held in his school and college.
- Before coming into the field of journalism, he wanted to become a civil servant and had even prepared for the UPSC Examination; however, he couldn’t clear the exam.
- Sudhir joined Zee News in 1993 when it was just started and covered several prominent stories including the Kargil War and the 2001 Indian Parliament attack. He was a part of the media that covered the meeting at Islamabad between Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Pervez Musharraf after the terrorist attack.
- He left Zee News in 2003. He was instrumental in the launch of Sahara Samay, the Hindi news channel of the Sahara group. For short period of time, he also joined India TV. He again moved on and joined Live India and served as the Editor-in-chief for the channel. He returned in Zee News again in 2012. He hosts the popular prime time news show, Daily News & Analysis (DNA) on Zee News.
- In 2012, Congress MP Naveen Jindal accused Sudhir Chaudhary and Sameer Ahluwalia of trying to extort Rs 100 crore worth of advertisements from his company in return for dropping stories linking the Jindal group with Coalgate.
- Sudhir received Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism in the “Hindi broadcast” category for 2013. He won the award for his interview with the friend of the Delhi December 16 gang-rape victim.